Glass Repair Toronto
Toronto Door Repair 647-866-0956
Glass Repair Toronto just call us now:647-866-0956
Glass Repair Toronto, Many businesses and more than a few homes have glass exterior doors or at least glass in their exterior doors as well as glass shower doors and storm doors. While glass doors can add beauty to a building and allow light to enter your business or dwelling, like any door it can be subject to damage. Glass doors can develop chips and crack and are even subject to breakage. In addition, hinges can weaken, tracks can become dented, and latches can fail. When damage occurs to any glass door making prompt glass door repairs Toronto may be necessary to protect your business, employees, customers, clients, families and possessions.
Types of Glass Doors we repair in Toronto
- Double glass
- Frosted Glass
- Tempered glass
- Fiberglass or metal doors with glass windows
- Single glass doors
- Double Glass doors
- Revolving glass doors
- Self opening glass doors
- Sliding glass doors
- Etched glass
- Glass doors with side lights
If the glass of the door itself is cracked, chipped or broken your best and only reliable option for repair is removing the damage glass and having it replaced with new undamaged glass. In almost all cases, where the glass door is hinged, the door will need to be removed before it can be repaired.
In cases of sliding glass doors, removing the glass door panel from the track will make conducting the repairs easier and simpler.
You may be tempted to try and repair your glass door on your own, but that may not be a good idea. Not only are glass doors heavy, working with chipped or broken glass also poses certain risks and in addition if the replacement glass is not fit into the frame for the glass properly then your door will be subject to further damage and won’t be able to provide the protection from intruders and the weather you need it to perform.
In addition, repairing a glass door may take you a lengthy period of time leaving your home or business exposed while repairs are being made. A professional door repair service that has experience in repairing glass doors can repair that door in less time than you will be able to make repairs and you won’t have to worry whether or not the repairs need to be done properly.
What if the Glass in Your Glass Door is Not the Problem?
In many instances it isn’t the glass in your glass door that is the problem. There are a number of other things that affect the proper functioning of your glass door and while some of these problems may be simple and easy to diagnosis, others may be more complicated. When you hire a professional door repair service to fix problems with you glass door you can expect the following:
- A Thorough Inspection of Your Door. In most cases, a professional door repair technician will make a thorough inspection of your door even if the cause of the problem seems obvious. This inspection is geared to either finding other damage that may have been caused to the door or to rule out any other problems.
- A Diagnosis of the Problem. Once the inspection is complete the door repair technician will be able to give you a complete diagnosis of the problem or problems with your door. They will then explain to you the damage to your door and what will be needed to fix the problem and have your door working properly once more.
- Give you an Estimate. After explaining the problem with your glass door the technician will then give you an estimate as to how much it will cost to repair your door. They will give you a list of material and labor costs so that you can decide for yourself whether or not you want to hire their repair services.
- Make the Repairs. Once you hire the professional door repair service, they will immediately get to work repairing your door so that the repairs are completed as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
As you can see whether the problem with your glass door itself, or some other part of the door a qualified professional door repair service like Toronto Door Repair and Installation can solve the problem for you quickly and for a reasonable price.
In cases where you have a front or entry door with sidelights it may be the sidelights that is in need of repair rather than the door itself. A professional door repair service like Toronto Door Repair will repair your door, your sidelights or both as the need arises.
What You Should Know About Toronto Door Repair and Installation Services
If you live in Toronto and are trying to decide if Toronto Door Repair and Installation is the right company to have repair your glass door here are a few things you should know about our company that should make your decision easier.
- We are Fully Licensed and Insured. While it may seem like a small thing to have a fully licensed and insured door repair service repair your glass door, it actually is quite important. For example, should a company damage your building while repairing your door you want them to be insured so that you won’t end up paying for the damage the door repair company may cause. In addition, the fact that our company is licensed should reassure you that we have had proper training and are completely capable of repairing your door.
- Reasonable Rates. Here at Toronto Door Repair and Installation we do our best to perform door repair services at reasonable rates. While we may not be the cheapest company around are rates are in keeping with other door repair companies in Toronto and the value we give is top notch.
- Our Technicians are Passionate About their Work. Repairing and installing doors is not just a job to our technicians it is their passion. Our technicians love what they do and they have the knowledge the skill, and the ability to repair or install any type of door that is made. Because our technicians are so passionate about their work, they take great pride in a job well done and so they treat every repair job as though it is the only job they have, providing the very best quality service to each and everyone of their customers.
- Not only are our door repair technicians passionate about their work they are also highly experienced at repairing all different types of doors, including glass doors. Their experience shows in the work they do and their finished repairs are something that both you and they can be proud of.
- 24/7 Emergency Services. All too often glass doors or businesses and homes are damaged when someone try to break in. A broken glass door leaves your business, your assets, your family or possessions in jeopardy. Since most break-ins happen at night you are going to want a door repair service that will come to your aid in time of need. Toronto door repair is just such a company we not only offer 24 hour a day 7 day a week emergency service we also will be on our way within minutes to repair your door and restore your protection and piece of mind.
Here at Toronto Door Repair we not only repair the doors we install we will repair any door regardless of who or when they were installed. Keeping your family and business safe is important to us and we want you to know that we take your safety and security seriously. If we didn’t we wouldn’t be in the door repair and installation business.
If you are looking to have a glass door in your home or business repaired and want a company that can provide you with:
- Fast, friendly, and professional service
- Years of experience in door repair
- Timely repairs
- Free estimates and 24/7 emergency services
- Reasonable rates
- And customer satisfaction
Toronto Door repair and Installation should be your company of choice. Our dedicated technicians are ready, willing and eager to take on any glass door repair job regardless of how big or small that job may be and can offer you the highest quality professional repair services whenever and wherever you need it.