Door Break-In Repair
Door Break-In Repair, Ontario Door Repairs is a 24/7 Door Break-In Repair & Replacement – 647-951-3510, Reinforcement or Replacement of Door Jam.
A home break-in can leave you a homeowner or a business owner with feelings of violation, insecurity, anger and loss. Ontario Door Repair offers break-in repair services which include the following:
- Door Repair
- New Door Installation
- Reinforcement or replacement of door jam.
- Replacement of broken locks
- Upgrading Existing locks to high security locks with high security strike plates.
- Additional security to patio doors & windows.
- Latch & Bolt protectors installation (covers the gap between door & frame)
- Additional deadbolt locks installation.
Break-In / Forced Entry Door Repair – Call us at: 647-951-3510
Emergency after hours door and window repairs: Hopefully you’ll never need an emergency Door repair, but if you find that a door has been forced, or your window has been smashed, you might have to pay hundreds of dollars to have the security of your home restored until you can sort things properly in the morning. However, our boarding up service can secure your property again, for a lot less! We provide board up services for Homes and Businesses.
Door Break-In Repair
Toronto Door Repair and Replacement – 647-951-3510
First, there is no universal door size and style. Also, due to the nature of the soils in the GTA Toronto and Southwestern Ontario in general, house foundations can shift and settle. When replacing a door into a shifted door frame, there can be lots of sanding and shimming involved to get the perfect fit. This process can take hours of work to make the door fit perfectly.
If you need a door installed or repaired the right way, call Ontario Door Repair. Whether its an interior door or an entry door, our team provides comprehensive assessments and repairs for your door installation and repair needs, giving you the high quality work that other companies only talk about
Replacing a Door
There are two different ways to replace a door and each method has its own particular challenges:
- Replacing the door and frame with a prehung door: With this method, you will take out the actual door panel, as well as the door frame, in order to replace it with a new pre-hung door already in the frame. When removing the door frame, you will likely damage some of the surrounding trim and drywall which will require patching and painting.
- Replacing a door panel into the existing frame: With this method, the existing door frame is left in place, and we only replace the actual door panel. This is the most common method of door replacement, but it can be difficult to get the perfect fit as mentioned above.
Fixing a Door
Sometimes we can avoid having to replace the whole door and get by with a simple fix of the existing door.
Common issues that we often repair include:
- Door not closing properly
- Door is sticking or not opening easily
- Bottom of door is chipped or cracked
- Door handle is broken or not working properly
- Door handle no longer lines up properly
- Pet damage to the door
Most of these issues can easily and quickly be fixed or patched, but in some cases we may recommend that you replace the door altogether.