Door Frame Repair
Door Frame Repair, Door Replacement in The GTA Ontario,
Damaged door frame? We are the Toronto Door Frame Repair experts you can rely on to get your door working and looking like new again.
Your trusted source for Doors, Frames, Hardware and more… Our Commitment
The pros at Ontario Door Repair are committed to on time deliveries and installation to meet your construction schedule deadlines. We have over 20 years experience in TI and Core and shell build out of doors, frames, and hardware.
From the door frame to the locks and hinges, Ontario Door Repair is your go-to door repair and installation company in the GTA Toronto Our services include:
- Solid Core Wood Doors
- Hollow Metal Doors
- Full Glass Doors & Hardware
- Storefront Doors & Hardware
- Commercial Doors & Hardware
- Hollow Metal Frames
- Timely Frames
- Aluminum Frames
- Architectural Frame
Ontario Door Repair Company Choose the Right Professional Local Door Frame Repair Service For Your Needs?
Ontario Door Repair Company is a company that provides professional services for door frame repair. It has been in business for more than 15 years and has the best team of professionals who are experts in handling all kinds of door frame repairs.
If you are looking for the best door frame repair service in Ontario, then you should contact Ontario Door Repair Company. You can call them on their phone number at 647-951-3510 or visit their website at www.ontariodoorrepair.ca
High Quality & Trusted Door Repair Professionals
Get the peace of mind knowing that you will have trusted and high quality professionals submitting estimates for door frame repair. Door Repair professionals in our network have years of experience. You will be able to read full customer reviews while comparing estimates.
Door Replacement in Toronto
There are two different ways to replace a door and each method has its own particular challenges:
- Replacing the door and frame with a prehung door: With this method, you will take out the actual door panel, as well as the door frame, in order to replace it with a new pre-hung door already in the frame. When removing the door frame, you will likely damage some of the surrounding trim and drywall which will require patching and painting.
- Replacing a door panel into the existing frame: With this method, the existing door frame is left in place, and we only replace the actual door panel. This is the most common method of door replacement, but it can be difficult to get the perfect fit as mentioned above.
Door Repair in Toronto
Sometimes we can avoid having to replace the whole door and get by with a simple fix of the existing door.
Common issues that we often repair include:
- Door not closing properly
- Door is sticking or not opening easily
- Bottom of door is chipped or cracked
- Door handle is broken or not working properly
- Door handle no longer lines up properly
- Pet damage to the door
Most of these issues can easily and quickly be fixed or patched, but in some cases we may recommend that you replace the door altogether.
Exterior Doors and Sliding Doors
Exterior doors tend to be more expensive than interior doors due to the materials and amount of glass involved. Anytime we can fix an exterior door instead of replacing it we prefer to go that route. Exterior doors are prone to the same issues and problems as interior doors, but we see additional problems particularly in sliding doors.
Here are some common problems that we see with sliding patio doors:
- Sliding door has come off the track
- Screen on outside of door is broken or off track
- The handle or lock is no longer working properly
- Internal blinds (between the panes of glass) are not functioning properly
- The glass on the sliding door is cracked or broken
INTERIOR ALUMINUM DOOR FRAMES
Ontario Door Repair is a single source solution for all your interior aluminum door frame requirements. Our aesthetically pleasing frames are easy to work with and install and built to last. Our large inventory of products and resources allows us to meet your architectural or job site requirements with the best lead times in the industry. Ontario Door Repair can offer you self-mortising and reversible frames so you have flexibility should there be a door and frame mismatch during installation. Whether you are simply seeking interior aluminum door frame materials or want the project professionally installed by the Ontario Door Repair experts, we can have your order (whether custom or stock) ready on your schedule.